Saturday, June 07, 2008

Sen. Hillary Clinton - Tuesday, June 4, 2008

*****************************
Sen. Hillary Clinton
Address to her Supporters
New York City
Tuesday, June 4, 2008
*******************************

Hillary:

Thank you south dakota congrats on deadwood!!!!

[ yay !! ]

I want to thank the looser barach obama for running a strong race

and i also want to call him my friend

and all Members of the Obama Cult

[ yay!! ]

Hillary:

and now i'm back in freakin New York jesus fricken christ

[ yay ]

he ladies, why didn't you vote me when it counted? This was my nomination for the asking demmit

[ yay ]


he old ladies if you love me so much visit hillaryclinton.com and throw a little love my way

[ yay ]


and by the way i would have beaten McCain and been ready on day one

[ yay ]

and only because of me Puerto Rico had a vote that counted

and i did very well in the states where i was the only name on the ballot

[ yay!!!!!!!!!]

yes i lost but i won the swing states and represent the soldier and the waitress and factory worked and all the imporverished Yale grads unlike the fancy gay black Harvard doods

[ yay ]

every time you voted for me it was a prayer to Jesus Christ to vanquish Mohammed


and so, to all white judeo-christians out there, i say, i will still fight for you!!!

[ YAY !!!!!!! ]

having said that, i will fight to take back the white house this November!!!

[ YAY }

I mean we all remember when John F Kennedy was assinated only three years into his presidency


Darfur! Climate Change! Poverty!

[ yay!]

i see all the invisible poor people i have been working for you all the time i was on the board of Wal Mart and at the Rose Law Firm

[ yay !!!!!! ]

What do I want? I want to end to war i supported and to count the votes in states i supported to denying votes in!!

[ YAY!!!}

see i'm old fashioned, i believe public service is about marrying a dude who becomes president and moving to a state i never lived in a running for the senate and and running for president

[ yay!!!]

I don't want to hear excuses i want universal health care -- except for the time i fucked up universal health care

[ yay!]

I want
I want
I want
I want

DENVER!!!!

DENVER!!!!

DENVER!!!!

DENVER!!!!

No comments: